Wednesday, November 20, 2013

                                              Monday Muses 2             
   My favorite picture book from my childhood is Diary Of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney. My specific memories from the book were the hilarious and awesome looking drawings on every page. Although the comedy of the book kinda blinds the reader from knowing the moral lesson of the book, the lesson relevant to real life due to the fact it teaches you the difficulties of growing up. The most memorable moment from the book is when Greg the protagonist makes a fool out of his brother's band by uploading an embarrassing video of his mom dancing beside them while the band is playing.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the way you backed up your opinion.
    I think you could've added maybe when you remembered reading this book for the first time to give the piece some more meaningful relevance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you showed your thoughts and feelings and memories through the writing. But, i feel like you could have have used a piece of evidence from the text itself. Great Job though!

    ReplyDelete