Sunday, October 27, 2013

                                                                Final Farewell
                                                 It was a normal day or so I thought
                                     
                                  That I would lose one of the people I love so dear

                           I was told that  my father passed away I couldn't take the pain
                       
                    I cried all day long until I had to leave to see my father one more time...

                    Many family members came to my father's funeral to pay their respects

                                        So many of us cried on that depressive day

                              They put his coffin within the hole under his tombstone

                                      This was the most horrible tragedy of my life 

                            I couldn't stop crying over the fact that my father passed away

                             Before leaving to go back home I said my final words to him:

"Dad wherever you are I hope you are alright. I'll miss you forever and I wish the best of luck   
where ever you are right now. I love you daddy."

    Once that day ended I had a dream of where there was a long road with a light at the end

                            There was a man at the end of the road in a white suit
          
  It was my father and he said: "Son I love you and I hope you live your life to the fullest."

                                    Carry on and don't mourn kid. I'll see you soon." 



                        

1 comment:

  1. wow. this poem was really sad and up lifting. I liked how your poem was short but still very detailed. Really powerful.

    ReplyDelete